Leveraging technology to automate Company Reporting & Portfolio Analytics
Leading Private Equity firms know that managing the collection, input and analysis of portfolio company financial and operational metrics can be a time consuming, manual process. At the same time, limited partners and fund managers are requiring more information and analysis on the performance of portfolio companies.
In this webinar you will learn that there has existed enabling technology that has been used by leading CPA firms for years to solve the problems inherent in the collection and analysis of private company information.
Frazier & Deeter and FD Fund Administration has brought this technology to the private equity industry at a very low cost compared to existing, less automated solutions.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The ability for any portfolio company to upload required and requested information with no changes in their current accounting systems.
- The ability to fully automate existing EXCEL reports that may already be in use as standard reports.
- The ability to leverage work-flow and automated reminders.
- The use of analytical alerts to focus attention on issues.
- The ability to run custom queries and reports on entire portfolio or subsets of the portfolio.
- The ability to integrate survey features with the collection of financial and operational data.
Regardless of the size or complexity of your portfolio, this webinar will have applicability to firms who seek cost-effective solutions to scale and automate the way they collect and analyze portfolio company information.