Transaction Advisory Services
Successful transactions require comprehensive due diligence and deft handling. As one of the largest CPA firms in the nation, Frazier & Deeter helps companies on either side of a transaction with a full host of mergers and acquisition services.
Our transaction advisors, most of whom have Big 4 backgrounds, offer hands-on support and have a track record supporting hundreds of successful deals. Unlike many firms, our most experienced transaction advisory professionals are actively involved in every step, giving you better support, faster.
- Quality of earnings
- Quality of assets
- Buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Sell-side advisory
- Divestiture and carve-out assistance
- Working capital assistance
- Purchase agreement assistance
- Post-acquisition assistance
Valuation and Business Modeling
- M&A valuation
- Purchase price allocation
- Business modeling
- Fairness opinions
- Tax structuring
- Tax due diligence
- Section 338 elections
- State and local tax compliance
Process, Risk & Governance (PRG)
- Merger integration and optimization
- IT and operations due diligence
Our team offers expertise in a number of industries and serves a variety of stakeholders as our clients.
Contact us today for more information.